Neither Poverty Nor Riches

Give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me.

A Personal Recipe Archive

Thursday, April 13, 2006

About This Site

Hello family and friends,

I've started this blog to make it easy to share recipes with one another and to have an archive of frequently used recipes (and infrequent favorites) that is simultaneously available to everyone, no matter how far apart we are. I have been doing a lot of creative cooking and baking lately, and I've also been making a lot of calls and writing emails to seek your recipes and kitchen advice and to share my little culinary triumphs. I decided to start this site so that we can all keep a collective archive of favorites - a bit like a shared recipe box or personalized cookbook.

I will try to post my old favorites and new discoveries about once a week. Any recipes or comments you want to contribute would be fantastic!

-Hannah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home