Neither Poverty Nor Riches

Give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me.

A Personal Recipe Archive

Friday, May 12, 2006

Categories

Hi everyone,

I just set up a category system for our recipe blog. You'll notice that there is now a list of categories in the right sidebar and each recipe posted can be tagged with as many categories as it fits. To get this all working, I used the delicious2Blogger system created by phydeaux3, which is a really nice and well-documented Blogger hack. Everything is working fine for me, but I'm not exactly sure how the categorization will work for us as a whole, considering that this is a multiple-author blog. The way it is set up uses a separate tagging website for which I have an account and a password - I'm not entirely certain whether the easy post to del.icio.us link will be available to all of the other authors. I will test it out and let you guys know how it works soon.

-Hannah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home