Neither Poverty Nor Riches

Give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me.

A Personal Recipe Archive

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Notes from Hannah

Hi everyone.

Sorry I have been so bad at updating recipes. I've been spending more time cooking and reading and doing work and less time on the computer lately. I've got a bunch of good new recipes to post: my pesto recipe, homemade hummus, curried cabbage, a more traditional vegetable lasagna, and a better homemade burrito. I was also hoping to put up some of the dutch oven/outdoor cooking recipes and old family favorites that I have on paper or in my email - just to have everything in one place... In other news, I got sick of getting my clothes dirty when I cook (I am moderately messy in the kitchen, I guess) so I made myself a little retro-ish apron. It's a little silly, but it does the job... Anyway, look for new recipes soon.

1 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, Anonymous Eme said...

Super cute apron!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home